Day Tour, Nepal Tour, Historical and Cultural Tour
- Unique opportunity to explore nature by escaping the busy city of Kathmandu
- Witness the dramatic mountain views of Manaslu, Ganesh Himal, Langtang, and Annapurna
- You will enjoy the views of the Kathmandu Valley and Shivapuri National Park
- Visit Changu Narayan Temple which is one of the oldest temples in Nepal
- Experience the views of the high hills, lush valley, unique flora, and fauna, terraced fields, and local villages
- Benefit from the varied Nepalese landscape and culture
This Changunarayan to Nagarkot hike is an incredible journey of around 6 hours to explore nature by escaping the busy city of Kathmandu. You can witness the dramatic mountain views of Manaslu, Ganesh Himal, Langtang, Annapurna. You will get to visit Changu Narayan Temple which is one of the oldest temples in Nepal. It is also scheduled in the UNESCO World Heritage Site. You may also listen to melodies of birds and animals throughout the journey that presents you with an ever-refreshing memory. The hike provides you the opportunity to enjoy the views of the Kathmandu Valley and Shivapuri National Park.
Along the way to the hike, you walk through beautiful temples, villages, forests, monasteries, and many more. Do not miss the opportunity to walk on the unexplored paths of Nagarkot that will enrich your experience. All these features of the trip will make it very thrilling and unforgettable. There is no precise age boundary for this hike. Seniors and minimum age people can also do it if they find it safe and convenient. However, it is better to be aware of the route map, difficulty, altitude, action challenges, fitness, medications, necessities before the trip. On this hike, you will get to experience the views of the high hills, lush valleys, unique flora, and fauna, terraced fields, and local villages.
Throughout the Changunarayan-Nagarkot Day hike, you will visit the amazing villages and towns of this region. These villages are renowned for their unique culture, traditions, and hospitality. Tamangs and Newars are the major ethnic groups of this region. Your interaction with villagers will provide more experience in lifestyle in rural Nepal. Hence, the hike provides you knowledge and entertainment at the same time.